Choose Concrete in the Kitchen
Homeowners in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington (and surrounding areas) have realized, “Why cover up a great concrete floor with tile or hardwoods when you can decorate it any way you want?” Our interior floor treatment is not only a durable and resistant floor sealant, but also a great option when considering the overall design of your kitchen. We offer a variety of stylish refinishing options in a range of finishes and colors to make your decorative concrete floors stand out. We will work with you to choose a flooring finish that matches your tastes and functionality goals and then do everything needed to complete the job.
Concrete floors can be refinished with the following choices:
- Acid Stain – more vibrant colors, mottled appearance with a highly variegated finish.
- Fast Stain – flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish.
- Water-Based Stain – less vibrant, muted, slight color variations.
- Acrylic Sealer – uniform color. Relatively hard, yet slightly flexible.
- Standard Epoxy – uniform color. Very hard, durable and chemical resistant.
- Metallic Epoxy – brilliant metallic effect with a unique flows and colors on each floor.
- Terrazo (light broadcast) or Granite (full broadcast) Epoxy – color chips broadcasted into the liquid epoxy. Variety of colors and combinations available.
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system.
All of these finishes are based on a proper preparation of the floor. The secret to a long-term high-quality appearance is completely due to the surface preparation. We don’t take short cuts. We do it right the first time, every time. You will be very satisfied.
Contact us today for your free estimate.