Basement Waterproofing Lake Oswego, OR
Keep Your Basement Dry & Free from Mold!
Here in Lake Oswego, Oregon, we’re used to cold and rainy days. While you may not mind the weather, it can cause a lot of problems in and around your home. Some of the most common issues we see include:
- Flooded basements
- Cracked walls
- Clogged outdoor drains
- Sump pump problems
To avoid serious structural damage, these issues must be treated immediately.
For over ten years, our Rock Solid team has been helping homeowners in Lake Oswego solve water intrusion issues in their basements and homes. We focus on the underlying issue, not just the symptoms, to help get you the best results.
Our team is committed to keeping your home safe from the elements. We’ll ensure your basement is 100% waterproof.
Contact Us for all Your Waterproofing Needs
How to Find a Basement Leak
Do you know the signs of a leaky or problematic basement? It’s not always as obvious as a visible drip or standing water. Keep an eye out for the following signs of moisture related issues in your basement:
- Yellow or discolored carpet or walls
- Wallpaper and paint that’s bubbled or peeling
- Warping baseboards
- A mildew and musty odor
A wet and moldy basement or home is very dangerous to your health. If you notice any of the above signs, contact us immediately.
Our Proven Lake Oswego Basement Waterproofing Process
Our 5-step approach for waterproofing your Lake Oswego basement involves a collection of proven methods:
- Inspection – Our experienced team will inspect your basement and look for signs of a leak or any sources of water and moisture.
- Repair Prep – Next we’ll remove the drywall, studs, and baseboard trim from your basement. We’ll also remove a strip of concrete from around the outside wall of your home.
- Waterproofing System Installation – Our team will excavate a trench around your home and ensure it’s properly sloped down to your new sump basin. Then we’ll install a pump, discharge line, and perforated drain pipe.
- Water Flow Efficiency Check – After covering the pipe with a layer of drain rock about 4 inches deep, we’ll install a drainage mat to ensure water moves into the pipe and flows smoothly.
- New Floor Installation – Finally, we’ll replace the concrete floor around the perimeter of your basement, always leaving your basement looking better than how we found it.
What Sets Us Apart?
Our clients love that we address the underlying cause of the problem, not just surface-level issues. It’s what makes us stand out from other basement waterproofing companies in Lake Oswego.
A great example of this is our active drainage system. Most Lake Oswego companies rely on gravity alone to funnel water away from your home. But we dig deeper (literally!). Our team installs active drainage systems, which ensures water stays far away from your basement and home.
About Rock Solid Waterproofing
As long-time Portland natives, we understand the unique challenges home and business owners in the area face when it comes to keeping their space dry. Using our background in construction, we’ve developed innovative solutions to common water intrusion issues.
Our goal is to set the standard in structural repair services in Lake Oswego, and that’s why we measure our success and experience by the value we provide. Our commitment to you is this: integrity, honesty, and quality craftsmanship in everything we do.
More Waterproofing Services in Lake Oswego, OR
We help Lake Oswego homeowners and businesses with many waterproofing and drainage issues, including:
- Flat & Metal Roof Waterproofing
- Foundation Repair & Waterproofing
- Deck & Patio Waterproofing
- Crawl Space Waterproofing
5-Star Waterproofing Service
“I would highly recommend them to anybody who has a drainage problem. I dealt with Michael, and Jeremy too! Both of whom were nice, smart and very responsive!! Thanks Rock Solid!! You guys ROCK!!”
— Lisa A.
Have questions about waterproofing your Lake Oswego basement?