Basement Waterproofing Happy Valley, OR
A Leaky, Flooded Basement Hurts Your Home
Here in Happy Valley, Oregon, our wet and rainy environment contributes to a number of issues around your home. Cracked walls, outdoor drainage plugs, and sump pump problems are not uncommon. Left untreated, these issues can cause leaks and flooding in your basement, resulting in serious structural damage to your home and foundation!
At Rock Solid Waterproofing, we’ve been helping homeowners in Happy Valley solve water intrusion problems in their basements since 2006. Our experienced team of trained technicians specialize in fixing the root of the problem, not just the symptom, and will ensure your basement is completely waterproof.
What to Look For
You may have a leak in your basement if you see…
If you notice any of these signs, give our Rock Solid team a call at (360) 887-0421.
Our Happy Valley Basement Waterproofing Process
We take a proven and efficient approach to waterproofing your Happy Valley basement. Our process involves:
- Inspecting your basement. We’ll look for leaks and any sources of unwanted water and moisture.
- Prepping the area for repair. Our team removes drywall, studs, and trim. We’ll also remove a 1-foot wide concrete strip around your outside walls.
- Making a path to the sump basin. Next, we’ll excavate a trench, sloping down to your sump basin.
- Installing an active waterproofing system. We’ll install a pump and discharge line, as well as a perforated drain pipe.
- Maximizing water flow. We cover the pipe with 1” drain rock about 4” deep to keep water flowing smoothly.
- Funneling water through your pipe system. We’ll then install a drainage mat to help move water entry into and through the pipe system. This also provides a complete vapor barrier.
- Installing brand new floor. Finally, we’ll replace the concrete floor around the perimeter, making your basement look better than ever!
Why Choose Rock Solid? Our Active Drainage System
Our team’s commitment to address the full spectrum of problems, and not just surface issues, is what sets us apart from other basement waterproofing companies in Happy Valley.
Most companies use drainage systems that rely on gravity alone to drain water away from your basement. At Rock Solid Waterproofing, we dig deeper (literally) and install active drainage systems to keep water from getting into your basement ever again!
Active drainage systems pull water away from your home. They involve sloped pipes under the floor which catch water before it gets up to floor level. Instead, these pipes direct water into your sump basin, where it is discharged water away from your basement and foundation.
An Experienced Team You Can Trust
At Rock Solid Waterproofing, our team is made up of experienced, full-time contractors. We handle all the work in-house and never hire subcontractors! The result is a more efficient team and higher quality work!
Our team is known for their integrity, honesty, and incredible craftsmanship. We’re committed to your complete satisfaction.
More Waterproofing Services in Happy Valley, OR
We help Happy Valley homeowners and businesses with a variety of waterproofing and drainage solutions, including:
5-Star Waterproofing Service
“I’ve hired these guys for several different projects and they have never let me down. Their willingness to discuss details and consider input reflects how seriously they take their work and their relationship with the customer. They take great pride in their finished product and I can say with ease that I always feel comfortable enlisting them to take on my projects.”
— J. Myers
Have questions about waterproofing your Happy Valley basement? We’d love to help.
Call (503) 245-3313 Or Contact Us Online.