Waterproof & Concrete Flooring in Beaverton, OR
Durable Concrete Floors for Beaverton Homes & Businesses
Do you have dingy, cracked, or neglected concrete floors? Are you looking to upgrade your home or commercial space with a durable flooring material? Talk to us about how to invest in new waterproof concrete floors.
As a Beaverton concrete flooring contractor, we’re ready to give your floors a complete makeover. We offer durable, stylish, and easy to maintain solutions. Rock Solid offers modern and stylish concrete floor finishes that are waterproof, too.
Basements are an ideal choice for concrete flooring. And with waterproofing options, it protects your home too.
We offer a wide variety of concrete basement flooring and finish options for Beaverton homes.
Concrete can stand up to abuse and is a great solution for high-traffic businesses and commercial spaces. We frequently take on Beaverton commercial concrete flooring projects for:
- Factories & warehouses
- Retail stores
Turn your garage into an efficient and usable space — whether for storage or hobbies. New concrete floors in Beaverton garages are highly sought after by future homebuyers, too.
Plus, modern concrete finished floors are waterproof and easy to clean and maintain.
Concrete in the kitchen? It’s a new trend that looks stylish, highly durable, and functional
Your floors can be customized to match the style and design of your kitchen and will be incredibly easy to clean.
When it comes to adding concrete floors to your Beaverton home, the only limit is your imagination.
This flooring material is economical and versatile enough to fit in almost any room.
We offer dozens of finishes and styles to fit with the design of your Beaverton home. We’ll work with you to find the perfect finish.
Beaverton Floor Refinishing Options
Choose from a variety of stains and colors for your concrete floors:
- Acid Stain – Vibrant colors, mottled appearance, highly variegated finish
- Fast Stain – Flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish
- Water-Based Stain – Less vibrant, muted, slight color variations
- Acrylic Sealer – Uniform color, relatively hard, yet slightly flexible, matte finish
- Standard Epoxy – Uniform color, very hard, durable chemical resistant
- Metallic Epoxy – Brilliant metallic effect with a unique flow and color on each floor
- Terrazzo or Granite Epoxy – Color chips broadcasted into liquid epoxy — huge variety of colors and combinations available
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – Uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system
What Does it Take to Install Concrete Floors?
Our Beaverton flooring team knows the key to a successful concrete floor installation is careful planning and preparation. Our process involves:
- Using a heavy diamond grinder to remove the top layer of concrete (including any existing sealers, glues, or paints)
- Using a powerful HEPA vacuum to eliminate airborne dust
- Filling and sealing any cracks, holes, and divots
- Leveling high or low spots as needed for a smooth and straight finish
Why Rock Solid?
Our team is proud to offer every client…
- Commitment to 100% satisfaction
- The very best, highest-quality finishes
- A+ rating From the Better Business Bureau
- 20+ years experience in the construction industry
For the last 4 years, every experience with Ken and his team has been nothing short of fabulous. Even if tough situations arise, and they always do in my line of work with homeowners, his professionalism shines through.
– BPM HOA Management
Let’s Talk About What’s Best For Your Floors!