Waterproof & Concrete Flooring in Lake Oswego, OR
Durable Concrete Floors for Lake Oswego Homes & Businesses
Ready to give your concrete floors a facelift? Interested in upgrading your home or commercial space with a new and durable flooring material? Discover the benefits of new concrete floors from Rock Solid Waterproofing.
As a Lake Oswego concrete flooring contractor, we specialize in giving floors a complete makeover through durable, stylish, and easy to maintain solutions. Learn more about our modern waterproof concrete floor finishes.
Basements are one of the most popular places for concrete flooring. And thanks to waterproofing options, they’ll protect your home from water intrusion issues common in basements.
Choose from a wide variety of concrete basement flooring and finish options for Lake Oswego homes.
High-traffic businesses and those prone to messes are excellent candidates for concrete floors. We frequently take on Lake Oswego commercial concrete flooring projects for:
- Retail stores
- Storage units
New concrete floors can turn a dingy old garage into a functional and efficient space.
Modern finished concrete floors are waterproof and easy to clean and maintain.
Plus, new concrete floors in Lake Oswego garages are highly sought after by future homebuyers.
Learn more about the new kitchen trend people can’t stop talking about! Concrete in the kitchen looks stylish and is highly durable and functional.
Your kitchen floors can be customized to match the style and design of your home and will be incredibly easy to clean.
When it comes to adding concrete floors to your Lake Oswego home, you’re only limited by your imagination.
Many homeowners choose this material for its economical benefits and versatility.
We offer dozens of finishes and styles to fit with the design of any room in your home. We’ll work together to find the perfect finish.
Lake Oswego Floor Refinishing Options
Choose from a variety of stains and colors for your concrete floors:
- Acid Stain – Comes in many vibrant colors and has a mottled appearance and highly variegated finish
- Fast Stain –The flecked appearance comes with a highly variegated finish
- Water-Based Stain – Less vibrant and instead offers a muted look with slight color variations
- Acrylic Sealer – Great when you want uniform color and a relatively hard, yet slightly flexible, matte finish
- Standard Epoxy – This option offers uniform color and durable resistance to chemicals
- Metallic Epoxy – Brilliant metallic effect offers a unique flow and color on each floor
- Terrazzo or Granite Epoxy – Color chips are broadcasted into liquid epoxy — huge variety of colors and combinations available
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – Uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system
What Does it Take to Install Concrete Floors?
Our Lake Oswego concrete flooring team knows the key to a successful installation — it involves a combination of careful planning and preparation. Our process involves:
- Using a heavy diamond grinder to remove the top layer of concrete (including any existing sealers, glues, or paints)
- Using a powerful HEPA vacuum to eliminate airborne dust
- Filling and sealing any cracks, holes, and divots
- Leveling high or low spots as needed for a smooth and perfect finish
Why Rock Solid?
Our team is proud to offer our clients…
- Our commitment to 100% satisfaction
- The very best finishes
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- 20+ years of experience in the construction industry
For the last 4 years, every experience with Ken and his team has been nothing short of fabulous. Even if tough situations arise, and they always do in my line of work with homeowners, his professionalism shines through.
– BPM HOA Management
Let’s Talk About What’s Best For Your Floors!