Transform Your Basement
Don’t let your basement space be a waste of space. If you’re only using your basement for storage, think about transforming it into a beautiful, functional, livable space you’ll love.
Families in Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington (and the surrounding areas) are all too aware of the long rainy season. They know that it’s important to maximize the living space their home can provide.
Instead of a dark and musty storage space, try imagining your basement as a…
- Private home office
- Cozy family room
- High-tech home theater
- Fully-outfitted home gym
- Fun and safe playroom
Interior basement floor treatments are not just durable and resistant floor sealants. They’re also a great way to transform a drab basement into a room you’ll love and want to enjoy. Our basement flooring experts will work with you to choose the perfect finish for your basement flooring.
Concrete Basement Floor Refinishing Options
We offer a variety of stylish basement floor refinishing options in a range of stains and colors that are sure to make your decorative concrete floors stand out.
- Acid Stain – Vibrant colors, mottled appearance, and a highly variegated finish
- Fast Stain – Flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish
- Water-Based Stain – Less vibrant, muted, slight color variations
- Acrylic Sealer – Uniform color, relatively hard, yet slightly flexible, matte finish
- Standard Epoxy – Uniform color, very hard, durable and chemical resistant
- Metallic Epoxy – Brilliant metallic effect with a unique flow and color on each floor
- Terrazzo or Granite Epoxy – Color chips broadcasted into liquid epoxy– huge variety of colors and combinations available
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – Uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system
Preparation & Planning: The Secret To Our Success
Our expert basement flooring technicians know that the key to an amazing finish starts with planning and preparation. We don’t take shortcuts. We do it right the first time, every time. You will be amazed by the results.
When preparing a basement floor, we:
- Use a heavy diamond grinder to remove the top layer of concrete (including any existing sealers, glue or paints) and open the pores
- Use a powerful HEPA vacuum while grinding to eliminate airborne dust
- Fill and seal any cracks over 1/16” wide
- Fill any holes and divots
- Level off high or low spots as needed
Why Refinish Your Basement Floors?
Protect Against Water Damage
Increase Your Home’s Value
Add Functional Living Space
Improve Energy Efficiency
Why Work With Rock Solid?
- Commitment to your complete satisfaction
- Outstanding results you’ll love
- Use of only the very best, highest-quality finishes
- A+ rating From the Better Business Bureau
- We work on homes throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas
- Over 19 years experience in the construction industry
Icons made by Madebyoliver from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY
Icons made by Roundicons from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY
Icons made by Pixel Buddha from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY