Commercial Flooring Solutions
Whether you’re in development or your flooring needs a facelift, our team has the experience and expertise necessary to create a lasting decorative concrete floor that that withstands the harshest treatment. Businesses throughout Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington rely on Rock Solid to help their floors resist the brutal daily wear and tear that a high volume of customers bring.
The secret to a durable, high-quality appearance hinges on the surface preparation. We take our time to prepare all surfaces to specific, exacting standards and don’t take any shortcuts to ensure the substrate is free of all debris, incompatible compounds, and the sealant adheres properly the first time. Our interior floor treatment is not only a durable and resistant floor sealant, but also extremely stunning.
We offer a variety of stylish refinishing options in a range of finishes and colors to make your decorative concrete floors stand out. We will work with you to choose a flooring finish that matches your tastes and functionality goals and then do everything needed to complete the job.
Concrete floors can be refinished with the following choices:
- Acid Stain – more vibrant colors, mottled appearance with a highly variegated finish.
- Fast Stain – flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish.
- Water-Based Stain – less vibrant, muted, slight color variations.
- Acrylic Sealer – uniform color. Relatively hard, yet slightly flexible.
- Standard Epoxy – uniform color. Very hard, durable and chemical resistant.
- Metallic Epoxy – brilliant metallic effect with a unique flows and colors on each floor.
- Terrazo (light broadcast) or Granite (full broadcast) Epoxy – color chips broadcasted into the liquid epoxy. Variety of colors and combinations available.
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system.
Contact us today for your free estimate.