Transform Your Garage
Does this sound like your garage floor?
- Unsightly oil stains from leaky cars
- Random discolored spots
- Bright red Kool-Aid stains left by a distracted child
- Cracks, chips, and other various damages
It doesn’t have to be this way!
The rainy weather in the Pacific Northwest can lead to all kinds of foundation cracks, including your garage floor. Homeowners in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington (and the surrounding areas) can take back their garage with a whole new floor surface and sealant.
Instead of a dark and musty space for your car, try imagining your garage as a…
- Fun and safe play room
- Fully-outfitted home gym
- Workshop or craft space
- “Man cave” or rec room
Interior garage floor treatments are not just durable and resistant floor sealants. They’re also a great way to transform a drab garage into a room you’ll love and want to enjoy. Our garage flooring experts will work with you to choose the perfect finish for your garage flooring.
Concrete Garage Floor Refinishing Options
We offer a variety of stylish garage floor refinishing options in a range of stains and colors that are sure to make your decorative concrete floors stand out.
- Acid Stain – Vibrant colors, mottled appearance, and a highly variegated finish
- Fast Stain – Flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish
- Water-Based Stain – Less vibrant, muted, slight color variations
- Acrylic Sealer – Uniform color, relatively hard, yet slightly flexible, matte finish
- Standard Epoxy – Uniform color, very hard, durable and chemical resistant
- Metallic Epoxy – Brilliant metallic effect with a unique flow and color on each floor
- Terrazzo or Granite Epoxy – Color chips broadcasted into liquid epoxy– huge variety of colors and combinations available
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – Uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system
Preparation & Planning: The Secret To Our Success
Our expert garage flooring technicians know that the key to an amazing finish starts with planning and preparation. We don’t cut corners. We get the job done right the first time, every time. The results speak for themselves.
When preparing a garage floor, we:
- Use a heavy diamond grinder to remove the top layer of concrete (including any existing sealers, glue or paints) and open the pores
- Use a powerful HEPA vacuum while grinding to eliminate airborne dust
- Fill and seal any cracks over 1/16” wide
- Fill any holes and divots
- Level off high or low spots as needed
Why Refinish Your Garage Floors?
Protect Against Water Damage
Increase Your Homes Value
Add Functional Living Space
Improve Energy Efficiency
Why Work With Rock Solid?
- Commitment to your total satisfaction
- Fantastic results you’ll love
- Use of only the very best, highest-quality finishes
- A+ rating From the Better Business Bureau
- We work on homes throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas
- Over 19 years experience in the construction industry