Restaurant Flooring Solutions
Businesses throughout Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington rely on Rock Solid commercial waterproofing and concrete flooring services to not only enhance their building’s aesthetics, but also to help floors resist the brutal wear and tear that daily, high volume of customers bring. The secret to a durable, high-quality appearance hinges on the surface preparation. We take our time to prepare all surfaces to specific, exacting standards and don’t take any shortcuts to ensure the substrate is free of all debris, incompatible compounds, and the sealant adheres properly the first time.
We also have a great talent for choosing the right concrete stain color for your business and incorporating designs that can turn that drab concrete floor into a vibrant and beautiful part of your decor. Contact us today for a free estimate and let’s get started!
Concrete floors can be refinished with the following choices:
- Acid Stain – more vibrant colors, mottled appearance with a highly variegated finish.
- Fast Stain – flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish.
- Water-Based Stain – less vibrant, muted, slight color variations.
- Acrylic Sealer – uniform color. Relatively hard, yet slightly flexible.
- Standard Epoxy – uniform color. Very hard, durable and chemical resistant.
- Metallic Epoxy – brilliant metallic effect with a unique flows and colors on each floor.
- Terrazo (light broadcast) or Granite (full broadcast) Epoxy – color chips broadcasted into the liquid epoxy. Variety of colors and combinations available.
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system.
Contact us today for your free estimate.