Happy Valley Flooring
Beautiful, Waterproof & Durable Concrete Flooring
Dingy, dirty, cracked, or neglected concrete floor? Let’s give your Happy Valley home or business’s concrete floors a makeover! Rock Solid offers modern and stylish floor finishes that are waterproof, too.
Trust us for all your flooring needs.
Transform your basement into useful living space and increase your property value at the same time.
We offer a wide variety of concrete basement flooring and finish options.
High-traffic businesses and commercial spaces need high-quality flooring that can stand up to abuse. We frequently take on Happy Valley flooring projects for:
- Factories & warehouses
- Retail stores
Make your garage more than just a place to park your car. Finished space can be used to create an office, hobby area, or man cave!
Modern concrete finished floors are waterproof and easy to clean, too.
Love your kitchen? You’ll love it even more with concrete flooring. It’s more than just a durable and beautiful flooring option, it’s an investment in your home.
Your kitchen floors will be durable, easy to clean, and they’ll look incredible! What’s not to love?
Concrete floors are sustainable, easy to care for, economical, versatile, and striking — in other words, perfect for the home.
We offer dozens of finishes and styles to match the decor of any Happy Valley home. We’ll work with you to find the perfect finish for your Happy Valley floor.
Happy Valley Floor Refinishing Options
A variety of stains and colors will make your decorative concrete floors stand out.
- Acid Stain – Vibrant colors, mottled appearance, and a highly variegated finish
- Fast Stain – Flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish
- Water-Based Stain – Less vibrant, muted, slight color variations
- Acrylic Sealer – Uniform color, relatively hard, yet slightly flexible, matte finish
- Standard Epoxy – Uniform color, very hard, durable, and chemical resistant
- Metallic Epoxy – Brilliant metallic effect with a unique flow and color on each floor
- Terrazzo or Granite Epoxy – Color chips broadcasted into liquid epoxy — huge variety of colors and combinations available
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – Uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system
Preparation & Planning: The Secret To Our Success
Our expert Happy Valley flooring team knows the key to an amazing finish starts with planning and preparation. We don’t take shortcuts. We do it right the first time, every time.
When getting your floor ready, we:
- Use a heavy diamond grinder to remove the top layer of concrete (including any existing sealers, glues, or paints)
- Use a powerful HEPA vacuum to eliminate airborne dust
- Fill and seal any cracks, holes, and divots
- Level high or low spots as needed
Why Homeowners Trust Rock Solid
- Commitment to 100% satisfaction
- Use of only the very best, highest-quality finishes
- A+ rating From the Better Business Bureau
- We work on Portland flooring projects of all sizes
- 20+ years experience in the construction industry
For the last 4 years, every experience with Ken and his team has been nothing short of fabulous. Even if tough situations arise, and they always do in my line of work with homeowners, his professionalism shines through.
– BPM HOA Management
Let’s Talk About What’s Best For Your Floors!