Waterproof & Concrete Flooring in Portland
Transform Your Floor!
Does your Portland home or business have a concrete floor? Is it starting to look a little dingy, cracked, or dirty? Why not give it a makeover? Modern and stylish floor finishes from Rock Solid can give your Portland home or business the makeover it needs.
Our team can create a beautiful new look for your concrete floor and waterproof it at the same time.
Homeowners and business owners trust Rock Solid Waterproofing for all their flooring needs.
Transform a drab basement into useful living space and increase your property value at the same time!
Choose from our wide variety of concrete flooring and finish options.
Great flooring and finishes for high-traffic businesses and commercial properties. We frequently work on Portland flooring projects for businesses and commercial properties like:
- Factories & warehouses
- Retail stores
A finished concrete floor can turn your garage into a home office, man cave, or other useful space you can enjoy. Plus a waterproof concrete finished floor is easy to clean and protects your home from water damage.
Concrete floors are easy to clean and look great! What’s not to love?
Concrete flooring isn’t just durable and beautiful, it’s an investment in your home. Unlike other Portland flooring contractors, we know the secret to a great floor lies in the surface preparation and our commitment to never cutting corners.
Concrete floors are sustainable, easy to care for, economical, versatile, and striking — in other words, perfect for the home.
Available in dozens of finishes and styles to match the decor of any Portland home. We’ll work with you to find the perfect finish for your Portland flooring.
Portland Floor Refinishing Options
We offer a variety of stylish refinishing options for any Portland flooring project. Choose from many stains and colors that’ll make your decorative concrete floors stand out.
- Acid Stain – Vibrant colors, mottled appearance, and a highly variegated finish
- Fast Stain – Flecked appearance in a highly variegated finish
- Water-Based Stain – Less vibrant, muted, slight color variations
- Acrylic Sealer – Uniform color, relatively hard, yet slightly flexible, matte finish
- Standard Epoxy – Uniform color, very hard, durable, and chemical resistant
- Metallic Epoxy – Brilliant metallic effect with a unique flow and color on each floor
- Terrazzo or Granite Epoxy – Color chips broadcasted into liquid epoxy — huge variety of colors and combinations available
- Quartz Sand Epoxy – Uses colored quartz sand in a double-layer broadcast system
Preparation & Planning: The Secret To Our Success
Our expert Portland flooring team knows the key to an amazing finish starts with planning and preparation. We don’t take shortcuts. We do it right the first time, every time.
When preparing your floor, we:
- Use a heavy diamond grinder to remove the top layer of concrete (including any existing sealers,glue or paints) and open the pores
- Use a powerful HEPA vacuum while grinding to eliminate airborne dust
- Fill and seal any cracks over 1/16” wide
- Fill any holes and divots
- Level off high or low spots as needed
Why Homeowners Trust Rock Solid
- Commitment to your complete satisfaction
- Use of only the very best, highest-quality finishes
- A+ rating From the Better Business Bureau
- We work on Portland flooring projects of all sizes
- 20+ years experience in the construction industry
For the last 4 years, every experience with Ken and his team has been nothing short of fabulous. Even if tough situations arise, and they always do in my line of work with homeowners, his professionalism shines through.
– BPM HOA Management
Let’s Talk About What’s Best For Your Floors!