Basement Waterproofing Beaverton, OR
Keep Your Basement Dry & Mold-Free!
Beaverton, Oregon is known for its wet and rainy days. While you may not mind the weather, it can contribute to many issues around your house. Many homeowners experience cracked walls, plugged outdoor drainage, and various sump pump issues. It’s important that you treat these problems immediately.
Left alone, these problems can lead to leaks and flooding in your basement, and ultimately, cause serious structural damage to your home and its foundation.
Here at Rock Solid Waterproofing, we’re dedicated to helping keep your basement dry. For over a decade, we’ve been helping homeowners in Beaverton solve water intrusion issues in their basements and homes. Our team of trained and professional technicians have years of experience in fixing the underlying issue, not just the symptom.
We’ll help ensure your basement is 100% waterproof.
Contact Us for all Your Waterproofing Needs
Call (360) 887-0421 for a Complimentary Estimate
Common Signs of a Leaky Basement
Of course, the most common signal that moisture is entering your basement is standing or dripping water. However, it’s not always this obvious. Other things you should keep an eye out for include:
If you notice any of these signs, contact us immediately. Living with moisture or mold in your home is dangerous to you and your family’s health.
Our Proven Beaverton Basement Waterproofing Process
Our 5-step approach for waterproofing your Beaverton basement involves proven and efficient methods:
- Basement Inspection – Our team will assess your basement and look for leaks and any sources of water and moisture.
- Prep for Repair – We’ll expertly remove drywall, studs, and trim from your basement as well as a 1-foot wide concrete strip around the outside wall of your home.
- Install the Waterproofing System – Installing our waterproofing system first involves excavating a trench that slopes down to your sump basin. From there, we’ll install your pump, discharge line, and perforated drain pipe.
- Maximize Water Flow – Next we’ll cover the pipe with a layer of drain rock about 4 inches deep. We’ll also install a drainage mat over the wall and the trench to move water into the pipe and keep water flowing smoothly.
- Install New Flooring – Once the waterproofing is complete, we’ll replace your concrete floor around the perimeter, leaving your basement looking better than ever.
Why Choose Rock Solid Waterproofing?
Our clients love our commitment to fixing the underlying cause of the problem, not just surface issues. It’s what sets us apart from other basement waterproofing companies in Beaverton.
A great example of our dedication to addressing the root of the problem is our active drainage system. While most companies will rely on gravity alone to funnel water away from your home, we dig deeper (literally!). Our team installs active drainage systems to ensure water stays away from your basement forever.
About Our Team
Ken and Linda have lived in Portland since 1996 and understand the unique challenges home and business owners in the area face when it comes to keeping their space safe, dry, and looking great. Ken’s background in construction has allowed Rock Solid Waterproofing to develop innovative solutions to common water intrusion issues.
We want to set the standard in structural repair services, and that’s why we measure our success and experience by the value we provide to our clients. Our team is committed to integrity, honesty, and quality craftsmanship in everything we do– and it shows!
More Waterproofing Services in Beaverton, OR
We help Beaverton homeowners and businesses with a variety of waterproofing and drainage solutions, including:
5-Star Waterproofing Service
“The crew was completely professional, competent, clean and friendly. And they finished ahead of schedule. When the rain returned last winter, the French Drain and sump pump worked beautifully. No moisture at all in the basement.”
— Randall T.
Have questions about waterproofing your Beaverton basement? We’d love to help.
Call (503) 245-3313 Or Contact Us Online.