Basement Waterproofing Tualatin, OR
Keep Water and Mold Out of Your Basement
Here in Tualatin, damp and rainy days are common and cause many problems for homeowners. Some of the most serious issues include:
- Mold in the home
- Flooded basements
- Cracked walls
- Clogged drains
- Sump pump issues
These problems can lead to costly structural damage and must be fixed immediately.
At Rock Solid Waterproofing, we’ve been waterproofing basements in the Tualatin area for over 10 years. What makes us stand out is our commitment to treating the underlying issue, not just the symptom. This ensures you get an effective and long-lasting result.
Our team is committed to keeping water from affecting your home and the safety of your family. We’re not satisfied until your basement is 100% waterproof.
Concerned About Water in Your Home?
How to Identify a Water Leak in Your Home
Water intrusion issues in your home are not always as obvious as a visible drip or standing water. In fact, some homeowners live for months without realizing they have a leaky or problematic basement.
Here are a few signs that water is getting into your home or basement:
- Yellow carpet or discolored walls
- Peeling wallpaper
- Warped baseboards
- A strong musty odor
Mold in your home is very dangerous to your health. If you notice any of the above signs, contact us immediately.
Our Proven Tualatin Basement Waterproofing Process
We offer a proven 5-step approach for waterproofing your Tualatin basement:
- Step 1: Inspection – We’ll inspect your basement, looking for any sources of water and signs of moisture.
- Step 2: Prep for Repair – To prep for repairs, we’ll remove your drywall as well as studs and baseboard trim. We’ll also remove a strip of concrete from around the perimeter wall of your home.
- Step 3: Install the Waterproof System – Next, we’ll dig a trench around the interior perimeter of your home and install a new sump basin. Then, we’ll install your new pump, discharge line, and a perforated drain pipe.
- Step 4: Checking Water Flow Efficiency – Our team will cover the pipe with 4 inches of drain rock and install a drainage mat to ensure water flows properly.
- Step 5: New Floor Installation – The final step involves expertly replacing the concrete floor around your basement, ensuring your basement looks even better than how we found it.
We Get to the Root of the Issue
While other waterproofing companies look for a quick fix, we take a holistic approach. If you’re looking for basement waterproofing in Tualatin, you can count on us to address the underlying cause of the problem, not just the top-level issue.
A great example of this is our active drainage system. Most Tualatin waterproofing companies use gravity alone to funnel water away from your home. But our team digs deeper…quite literally! At Rock Solid Waterproofing, we always install active drainage systems to ensure water stays far away from your basement and home.
About Rock Solid Waterproofing
We are Portland natives and understand first-hand the unique challenges our clients face when it comes to keeping their space dry. We’ve called on our years of experience in the construction industry to develop innovative solutions to common water leakage issues.
Our goal is to ensure all our clients are 100% satisfied with our work, and that’s why we measure our success by the value we provide. We’re committed to integrity, honesty, and quality craftsmanship in everything we do.
More Waterproofing Services in Tualatin, OR
We help Tualatin area homeowners and businesses with a variety of waterproofing and drainage issues, including:
- Flat & Metal Roof Waterproofing
- Foundation Repair & Waterproofing
- Deck & Patio Waterproofing
- Crawl Space Waterproofing
5-Star Waterproofing Service
“I would highly recommend them to anybody who has a drainage problem. I dealt with Michael, and Jeremy too! Both of whom were nice, smart and very responsive!! Thanks Rock Solid!! You guys ROCK!!”
— Lisa A.
Talk with us about waterproofing your Tualatin basement!